Alfred Benoit is the Owner and Principal Attorney of Benoit Law, PLLC. His practice focuses on corporate and business restructuring, private company acquisitions and dispositions, investor immigration issues, and Business Litigation issues.
Alfred has worked with clients in a wide range of industries including energy, technology, finance, franchise, and waste and recycling.
Alfred has completed various complex transactions including the representation of:
- a publicly-held Fortune 200 company and its subsidiaries in several investments in and acquisitions of waste disposal, recycling, and clean technology companies including its acquisition of substantially all of the assets of a large national storage and waste disposal company;
- an international food service company in its formation of a cooperative supply purchasing venture for its franchisees;
- a national food service franchisor in its review and audit of its franchise agreements;
- an international energy technology company in its formation of its Texas-based subsidiaries;
- a Texas-based telecommunications company in the distressed sale and merger of its telecommunications assets; and
- a Texas non-profit company by negotiating and drafting its services contract to ensure compliance with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 – Homelessness Prevention and Rapid Re-Housing Program.
Alfred earned his Bachelors of Science degree in Business Administration from the University of Phoenix in 2004.
Alfred graduated with honors from Texas Southern University’s Thurgood Marshall School of Law in 2008 where he earned his Juris Doctorate degree. Alfred is admitted to practice law in the State of Texas and in the United States District Court in the Southern District of Texas. During law school, Alfred honed his advocacy skills by participating and winning many oral advocacy competitions. He also studied International Law at the prestigious Cambridge University in Cambridge, England.
Alfred worked as an attorney for Haynes and Boone, LLP, a major Texas law firm, where he was surrounded by some of the brightest legal minds in Texas. This environment cultivated Alfred’s dedication to excellence.
Now, as the Owner and Principal Attorney of Benoit Law, PLLC, Alfred is well-prepared to assist you with your legal needs.